728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Weiß Schwarz 2014 Titles

So with 2013 almost ending, BushiroadTroll has once again succeeded in releasing materials for their Weiß Schwarz game that makes it hard to leave. The woes of a collector and a dude who just loves playing card games!



I'm kind of a bit late on this whole post thing since I just restarted my blogging activities and all that spazz! I digress though, with the high popularity of some of these titles I can see that some of my more reluctant clients might finally jump in on this. To those who were going to join my and quit buying Weiß Schwarz products for the time being in favor of migrating towards ChaOS, I share in your pain with the big difficulty presented before us in the upcoming year!

ログ・ホライズン - Log Horizon
ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル - Love Live - School Idol Festival
キルラキル - Kill la Kill
ソードアート・オンライン 2 - Sword Art Online 2
初音ミク Project DIVA ƒ 2 - Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA -f- 2nd
エンジェルビーツ! - Angel Beats
ニセコイ! - Nisekoi!
艦隊これくしょん - Kantai Collection
クレヨンしんちゃん - Crayon Shin-chan

Furthermore for all those who are foil freaks like me, BushiroadTroll has decided to start foiling out those R and RR! Coupled with the fact that the titles are actually somewhat of a big hit in majority of places concerned and the additional foil rarities people are starting to hover towards the game. In my area in any case...

More news is that Angel Beats! is a re-release of the extra packs and will be a simultaneous release. Yes English players, you will finally receive another set and this time a somewhat popular pick in the game! Angel Beats! is coming at your door! Also in the same light, Sword Art Online Vol. 2 and Project DIVA -f- 2nd will be receiving the same treatment.

Pretty much a good year for Weiß Schwarz players all around!

GG BushiroadTroll, you have managed to hit hard again... Rest In Peace my wallet...
Weiß Schwarz 2014 Titles
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top