728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Thursday, April 3, 2014

「Teitoku Log」April 3rd 2014 - Pretty Much Absent

Due to unforeseen circumstances... I let my Ship Girls rest today!

Daily Development

Pretty much failures everywhere aside from the one of 12cm Naval Gun

Daily Construction

Today I just went with the usual 30/30/30/30, but I added in recipe to get Shimakaze or Yukikaze... Guess what? I got a submarine - Imuya (again!!) and another Shimakaze... Oh well

Aside from spamming Expeditions, I didn't really do anything special today. No sub runs and no other stuff since I had other priorities to deal with (so called real life chyeah). So instead my Ship Girls get a break (as well as my resources!) today and get to lay about and do f-all!

State of HQ

「Teitoku Log」April 3rd 2014 - Pretty Much Absent
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top