728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Friday, April 4, 2014

「Teitoku Log」April 4th 2014 - Still on "Break"

Another lazy day so my Kanmusus get to rest once again!

So I've once again caught up on my TV Shows so I haven't really played much Kancolle today. As usual, all I did was run my dailies, but I put in a few Submarine Farming Runs in today at least...

Daily Development

Went with 10/10/10/10 again today and I managed to scrap another Drum Canister... That makes a total of 12 right now...

Daily Construction

Decided to spend a bit more in resources today and went with 270/30/330/130, 250/30/200/30, and 30/30/30/30 today. Hoping once again for a submarine

wwww Shimakaze and Yukikaze drops when I don't need them...

Submarine Farming @ 1-5

Let's keep on searching for Goya and/or Iku was what I told myself, but I could have really cared less today since I just wanted to finish dailies right away before the clock struck the reset time

Wait what?! YESSSS! RNG-sama has decided to smile upon me with her awesome deredere-ness and gave me a submarine other than Imuya or Hachi today!!! Thank you!!!

State of HQ

With that said, I have some grinding to do with my new submarine as soon as the clock resets!

「Teitoku Log」April 4th 2014 - Still on "Break"
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top