728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Thursday, December 5, 2013

And Symphogear G Continues with Tsubasa

Some Tsubasa goodies for you guys today!



So far I'm not overly excited about the set. However the spoilers has just begun so I'm keeping my reservations about it for a later date. I digress though, for today's Card of the Day segment for Weiß Schwarz features Kazanari Tsubasa!

Combat Veteran, Tsubasa
SG/W27-083R CH
Blue || Level 0 || Cost 0 || Trigger
2500 Power || 1 Soul || «Music» «Weapon»

[CONT] During your opponent’s turn, if your opponent has 3 or less characters on his Stage, this card gains Level +1, and Power +1500.

Combat Veteran indeed! Tsubasa Level 0 graces us with a base 4000 Power and Level 1 if conditions are fulfilled. As long as your opponent's field isn't filled with four(4) characters or maxed out then you have a good defender that won't die to a Reverser. Niffy but it sure isn't super. I don't know how these people grade their Rarity effects anymore...

The other Rares better be super damn good... Because so far I'm not feeling much out of the spoilers.

Like I said though, I'm going to keep my reservations until the majority has been spoiled, but so far I'm on a front here...

Continuing to Exist As A Sword, Tsubasa
SG/W27-087U CH
Blue || Level 1 || Cost 0 || Trigger
5000 Power || 1 Soul || «Music» «Weapon»

[ACT] [Place two of your «Music» characters to Rest] This card gains Level +1, and Power +2000 until the end of this turn.

Here I'm going to be assuming we'll have some Change target that needs to be Level 2 or higher for the ritual requisite. If we do, then this is pretty nice. Not super great but what can you expect for an Uncommon? Nevertheless, for zero(0) and by resting -usually- your Back Row, you'll have a legal Level 2 Tsubasa target for whatever Change card/effect Symphogear G will have for her.

If they don't have one for this set then you can just dump her in for the Change Event from the first one -assuming they're both NeoStandard-

Bleh, today's preview is pretty bland... Left a bitter aftertaste and the fact that I have to re-upload my videos on YouTube -stupid copyright infringements- I'm pretty much left in a non-happy mood. And I'm still missing about 2 pages on my report, have to get on that before the clock ticks noon!
And Symphogear G Continues with Tsubasa
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top