728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chris Goodies for Card of the Day


Work prevents me from posting these stuff earlier than I'm supposed to... Oh well...



Some Chris goodies for you guys today as we dive into more Red cards for Symphogear G!

Playful Chris
SG/W27-062U CH
Red || Level 0 || Cost 0 || Trigger
1000 Power || 1 Soul || «Music» «Weapon»

[AUTO] When this card is Reversed, and the level of this card’s Battling opponent is 0 or lower, you may place that character to Reverse.

[ACT] [①] Choose one of your characters; it gains +1500 Power until the end of this turn.

So we're looking at an Uncommon Reverser here. What can I say? It's a Reverser and pretty Standard. It does have an additional ability of ridding yourself of a stock to Power up one of your Characters by 1500. Good alternate source late game if you need to get rid of that one single stock that contains a Climax. 1500 Boost might also be relevant later on in my opinion.

As I said, there really isn't much to say about this as it's a staple Reverser with a Power Boost option.

The next card we're going to be looking at is a 0/0 Counter!

Her Own Role, Chris
SG/W27-055R CH
Red || Level 0 || Cost 0 || Trigger
Counter ||500 Power || 1 Soul || «Music» «Weapon»

[AUTO] When you use this card’s Backup ability, and you have three or more «Music» characters, place the top 3 cards of your Deck into your Waiting Room.

[ACT] (Counter) Backup 1000, Level 0 [Discard this card from your Hand to your Waiting Room].

Just like in To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S, Bushiroadtroll is bringing us back some long awaited Level 0 and Cost 0 Counters. So early game Backup of a 1000 can change some Field Presence play around. The mandatory mill 3 cards if you have three or more «Music» traits isn't all that bad, provided you don't mill a climax or three.

I know a few situations where I wanted to get rid of a bunch of my top decks just so I can get a Refresh faster. Plus, since you're playing Red you will obviously be playing some sort of Salvage and most likely at least four(4) Gate Climaxes no?

Shouldering A Heavy Burden, Chris
SG/W27-059R CH
Red || Level 2 || Cost 1 || Trigger 1
7500 Power || 1 Soul || «Music» «Weapon»

[CONT] When you have three or more other «Music» characters, this card gains +1000 Power.

[AUTO] When this card is played from your Hand to your Stage, this card gains +1500 Power until the end of this turn.

Uhh... Is my first reaction honestly. So with a full field you're looking at a base 8500 Level 2 for an entry fee of 1 Stock. If it's just played for the first time, then it's a 10000 Power on your field minus Boosters. I'm not feeling it. It can run over a good amount of Level 1 or Level 2 cards out there and maybe a Level 3 with the correct stuff in Back Row, but I feel the R space being wasted on this.

That and I haven't seen any super decent Level 2 lately so I don't really see much Level 2 plays in my area. I'll see what I can cook up with this though...

Obviously no RR here -hopefully Chris does take that spot- since we just had a RR spoiled in Red -so letdown on that one too- We'll see what tomorrow brings though...
Chris Goodies for Card of the Day
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top