728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Saturday, March 29, 2014

「Listen to my Song」 Sōryū & Fusō

Kantai Collection slowly starts growing in popularity over here in little ol' Montreal folks! And I do stress on the slowly...>

Those not savvy on what Kantai Collection -abbreviated as Kancolle- exactly is... Well it's a browser game made by DMM. Anthropomorphic Japanese Ship Girls. Have all the moe!!

I digress though, if you want more information just click here and if you decide to join the dark side -we have Pocky yo!- then check this out!

Anyway, new segment here and it's Listen to my Song! Mostly music I find endearing and the whatnot. Videos and lyrics will be present if available, if not then it'll be good old SoundCloud!

So because I'm in an all time high for Kancolle right now -just got my Hamakaze =3!!!- and I've been looping this song since this morning... We'll go with a pretty old one -it's been on the net for a good while now, so a good bunch of you should be familiar with it!- A parody of Savior of Song by nano used in the Opening of Arpeggio!

■歌詞考えた人:iimo twitter: @iimo user/81172
   「この歌を考えている間に資材が貯まったので、ちょっと建造してきます!」

■歌っている人:PIROPARU twitter: @PIROPARU user/8493719
   「40/20/50/52/20で大鳳出ました!!」

■絵を描いた人:Rinta twitter: @ri_n_t [pixiv] http://p.tl/m/8246895
   「とぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉ↑↑う!!」

■元ネタ(陳謝):SAVIOR OF SONG(ナノ feat. MY FIRST STORY)
 「蒼き鋼のアルペジオ -アルス・ノヴァ-」OP

「Listen to my Song」 Sōryū & Fusō
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top