728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Sunday, March 30, 2014

「Teitoku Log」March 29th 2014 - Search for Hamakaze commences!

Teitoku Log of March 29th 2014 folks! The search for Hamakaze begins today!!!

I am aware about the fact that this is late, but whatever. Anyway since I'm such a Kancolle addict, I decided to log my daily plays here. Some will be short, some will be long, some will be nonexistent! Oh the possibilities of blog posts lengths!

I digress though, since Kancolle restarts at around 16:00 hours in where I live, the log will usually be posted around an hour earlier. I usually stop playing around that time anyway, waiting on when the clock restarts my Daily Quests and restart from there!

So with the recent patch giving us a Kirishima Kai Ni upgrade and a new Destroyer -Hamakaze-, I've decided to split my focus on leveling my rather -shamefully- neglected Kirishima, start a search party for a new friend, and get more friggin' subs!

Daily Constructions

Since I'm trying to aim for Submarines, I've placed Kongou Kai Ni as my flagship and went with the good old 250/30/200/30 recipe in hopes of finally getting something other than 198 and randoms... Results?

Not exactly what I wanted... Oh well, gives me more modernization materials...

Daily Developments

Still looking for more ASW powah!!! So Hibiki Kai shall be flagship and we'll go with 10/10/10/20 because I'm cheap that way... And results gave me all failure!!! Yay!!!

Search for Hamakaze

So the search for Hamakaze has begun! Duh duh duh!!

wwww I'm crying right now and I gave up at a random point... Decided to just watch Suits instead since RNG loved screwing with me on Friday... Plus it was close to 3 PM by that point...

State of HQ

「Teitoku Log」March 29th 2014 - Search for Hamakaze commences!
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top