728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

「Teitoku Log」April 2nd 2014 - Grinding Time

Teitoku Log... Grinding EXP is always fun...

Daily Development

I'm Filipino so therefore I am cheap... Yes I am cheap when I need/want to be and considering the fact that I actually want to stockpile resources, I've just been spamming 10/10/10/10 when it comes to development. Which usually results in Failures, but today we get 2 Drum Canisters... Yipeee!

Daily Construction

Just because I'm cheap doesn't mean I stick to being cheap when I really need something. Like submarines... But since I also want to stockpile I go for a mix... Meaning 250/30/200/30 and the good old 30/30/30/30 today

Grinding @ 4-3

So since I've decided to get Kiso to her Kai Ni status, what better way than to do some grinding at 4-3... RNG has been way too tsuntsun with me as it keeps sending me to that node with OP BB!! Didn't get much drops too... QQ

Submarines Farming @ 1-5

Must get Iku but tsundere Goddess doesn't want to give me anything anymore =(

One thing I can't deny though is the modernization materials! =3

State of HQ

「Teitoku Log」April 2nd 2014 - Grinding Time
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top