728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Monday, April 7, 2014

「Teitoku Log」April 7th 2014 - Week 15 - Day 1 - Weeklies Completed

Yep, weekly quests (except the ones requiring 4-4 and 5-2 and 20 PvP wins) have been completed!!

I'm fast! =3... No not really... Just couldn't sleep so I had nothing better to do but play Kancolle and watch Anime... Need to get working on the rest of those 「First Impressions」... So lazy though...

Daily Development

You should all know the story by now... 10/10/10/10 with a destroyer as flagship netted me nothing. Was hoping for another Drum Canister though =.=

Daily Construction

So since I still don't have Zuikaku or Shoukaku, I decided to try and build them. Combo of 330/430/530/430 and 300/300/400/500 netted me a timer of 3:00 and 1:00 respectively. Disappointed I decided to go 30/30/30/30 for the last two since I wanted to continue saving resources

The good news is that I have more AA for modernization I guess... *sigh*

Remodels!

w00t! I finally got some more ships to remodel level! Really need to start leveling my weaker daughters...

Yes I admit... I'm abusing Mogami and Isuzu again... Sacrifices have to be made though... You will be forevermore remembered and I will forevermore pray to you and all the ones following you... Praise be to Mogami and Isuzu!

State of HQ

So I just sent Hachi and a low level Imuya on the 20 hour long submarine quest... Need to get this done before event starts!

「Teitoku Log」April 7th 2014 - Week 15 - Day 1 - Weeklies Completed
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top